Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY17-18 (current and prior year: e.g. FY 17-18, FY16-17 and FY15-16) (Small/Rural)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District------NONE AT THIS TIME
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Waiver--(NONE AT THIS TIME)
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990PF and any associated schedules (NONE AT THIS TIME)
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute---(This item does not apply)
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary
The Springfield School District RE-4 is located in Springfield, Colorado and is the largest school district in Baca County. We are a small rural district in Southeastern Colorado. The District provides services to over 300 students and employs 63 teachers, education support professionals and administrators.
The Springfield School District RE-4 values open and honest communication with its stakeholders, staff, students, parents and taxpayers. In order to meet the requirements of Article 44, Title 22 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, The Public School Financial Transparency Act, we have posted the required information on our financial transparency webpage.
|Richard Hargrove, Superintendent|
|Springfield School District RE-4|
389 Tipton Street
Springfield, CO, 81073
|Missy Corn, Business Manager|