Apply for Federal Student Aid. Applications open October 1, 2021
PATHWAYS TO GRADUATION
Beginning with the Class of 2021:
Students must earn 26 credits.
18 of those credits must be:
5 Science and Math
3 Social Studies
1 Speech/ Career Studies
2 Band or Physical Education
1 Life Skills
In addition to earning credits, students must prove competency in math and English.
There are 5 options offered at SHS to prove competency
1. SAT Score - 470 ELA, 500 Math
2. ASVAB Score - 31 AFQT for ELA and Math
3. Accuplacer Score
- Next Generation - 241 reading, 236 writing, 255 math
4. Industry certification - ICEV Courses
5. District Capstone Project - A portfolio and project developed during senior year that demonstrates competency.